Range of single use laparoscopic grasping forceps & dissectors.
- A light-weight handle.
- A standard HF connector for monopolar coagulation
- An adjustment knob allows 360° rotation of the jaws facilitating the surgical procedure.
- The insulation sheath up to the active part of the jaws to keep the risk of electrical arching to a minimum.
- A color code of the knob helps identify the instrument during surgery.
- A single use monopolar cable fitted with standard 4 mm plug is also available under the reference CAB 3000 (sold separately).
Each forceps is packaged in a pealable pouch.
Packaging: 5 units per box.
|References||Type of jaws||Jaws length|
|* MD5 330||█ Maryland Dissector||20 mm|
|A5 330||█ Atraumatic||18 mm|
|** ECS5 330||█ Endoclinch||22 mm|
|F5 330||█ Fenestrated||18 mm|
|G5 330||█ Grip (2 x 6 prongs)||18 mm|
* without ratchet ** without connector Knob color code: █ Yellow: Dissector █ Green: Atraumatic █ Purple: Traumatic.
You need further information? Contact us here.