Range of single use trocars without metal, allowing surgery in safe condition whatever the duration of the procedure.
- The absence of metallic parts provides safeness regarding electrical risks.
- The light weight of the trocar combined with a specific thread offers excellent stability together with minimal trauma onto the abdominal wall.
- The transparent cannula provides maximum visual control for the operator.
- The conical tip with lateral edge spreads the muscle fibers apart, thus reducing trauma to the tissues.
- The funnel-shaped head of the cannula facilitates instruments insertion, using one hand only.
Each trocar is packaged in a rigid blister.
Packaging: 25 units per box.
|5 053||53 mm||-|
|5 053H||53 mm||-|
|5 068||68 mm||yes|
|5 100||100 mm||yes|
10-12mm trocars, cross-slit valve (5 mm reducing device include)
|11 060||60 mm|
|11 100||100 mm|
|11 100S||100 mm|
10-12 mm trocars for suture (5 mm reducing device include)
|12 060||60 mm|
|12 100||100 mm|
|12 100H||100 mm|
You need further information? Contact us here.